Saturday, February 11, 2012

So I think I'm a SPIN instructor

What to do next?


I always thought that would be an easy question to answer. I graduated from college, got married, got a good job, went to Europe, got another REALLY good job, and graduated from my Masters degree program. Naturally one would assume my next step would be children. However, it seems that we'll be waiting for those plans to come to fruition.

So, what next?

My friend Katie and I are taking crochet, which we both need wine to double crochet properly. I've worked on scrapbooking my European adventures. I'm thinking about teaching a course at Essex Community College but right now, the cover letter is holding me back.

I do, however, have my certification in cycling instruction. I've only been at it for a month or so, which means creating playlists can be very time-consuming. So I thought I would help people like myself and write up my "spin" playlists to share the love.

No comments: