Saturday, May 10, 2008

It's raining on .... Saturday!

I just figured an update might be nice. It really isn't as if a ton of people read it, but really it is for my own benefit.

John is out hiking again for a second weekend in a row. Last week he hiked Tibbit's Nob - see video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6gbckwGXwI - Pastor Kelly really has too much time on his hands! However, it is pretty hilarious! This week he is in Shenandoah National Park hiking Old Rag. I passed on this one, I am going to the Exclusively for Women Expo with my mom. I should be getting ready for that soon. . ..

I am still waiting on whether or not I got into grad. school. Each week they seem to find something else I am missing from my application. I feel kind of stupid that I didn't do it right the first, second, or third time. It really isn't like me, but that's cool.

We have almost completed our front yard landscaping. John built a beautiful wall, and I planted a garden, but we still need to mulch. The next project is adding a deck to the back. Maybe I can actually help with that one! Sometimes I feel so useless. :( Oh well!

Time to get ready now, sorry for the lack of excitement!

2 comments:

The Fromilles said...

I read your blog! and I had fun hanging out Sat, even though I was kinda boring!

How is it that I see you like 2-3 times a week and I didn't know about this grad school stuff? I'll be praying it works out:)

Miranda said...

my dad does decks. just fyi! glad to hear things are going so well! mike and i just bought a house! yay for blessings on both of us! God is good!